Should you or anyone in your household be displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 we ask that you contact us immediately to cancel/reschedule your appointment.
- All clients will be required to wear face masks entering the building and for the duration of their appointment. (Disposable masks will be provided for clients who do not have one.)
- All clients and staff will have their temperature checked as they enter the building.
- All clients and staff will be required to use hand sanitiser as they enter the building.
- Please do not arrive any more than 5 minutes before your appointment time. You may be asked to wait outside.
- We will not be offering any drinks or reading material in the salon.
- All clients must have their hair washed by us. If we cannot shampoo your hair we cannot cut it.
- Please keep all personal items to a minimum.
- We will only accept credit/debit card payments for products inside the salon.
Before your appointment:
- We will call all of our clients at least a day before their appointment to check their health and the health of all others in their household.
- In order to keep traffic to a minimum and keep our salon running smoothly, all services are to be paid for over the phone prior to your appointment.